Thursday, May 29, 2008

Zach Howell and Edward in the Edit Bay with Final Cut and Avid at NWN Studios.



Zach Directed and Shot "The Devil and Tom Walker" back in March....'08...I was coming off the Orbis shoot and roaring to get back in front of the camera...

Zach cast me as "The devil"...in his film...Holy Toledo ! I did not realize I was capable of such diabolical action...well...it's really in all of us...but if you're acting in a film...you can express it...without any repercussions !

Thanks Zach ...
Zach and I will be entering our films together in multiple film fests ...together as a sort of United Front of Mississippi writers/directors...more on Zach's film at this Blog ... www.thedevilandtomwalker.blogspot.com

This week we're getting in three days of editing...Wed ...Thurs and Fri....
we've been tweaking and changing a lot of things...should have a real idea of what the film looks like by the end of this week...

I got a chance to write this past weekend...in New Orleans...I sequester in CC's Coffee Shop Royal at St Phillip and write...I got in about 16 hrs toward the new script between Sat and Sunday... the 2nd draft is done...I am starting the pre-production right now...I have some of the main roles filled....using actors from Orbis...and will get the scripts out next week...

No comments: