Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Orbis Romanus Trailer - 30sec. Edit is done...




Well...this is the day I have been looking forward to...we have a "Picture Lock"....no more changes to the edited film...tomorrow we tweak the over-all sound... and we should be able to render it out to DVD format to start sending to the various Film Fests....

What a collaborative effort making a movie is...as I've worked on assembling the cast and crew for the credits....I've realized just how many folks put their heart and soul into this film short....and what a learning experience....incredible....One thing I know now..as a father of three...with the kids all gone ...and in college...this empty nester will make movies for whatever time God the Father grants me on this earth...however ...whenever...wherever...I will Write...Act...and Direct....just find a way to make movies...it's something I've found....that needed to come out...a way to find expression...and after a long time ...seemingly bottled up...in various areas of the media...who knew ?

I will keep updating this Blog....with info on the Festivals we enter and how we do in them...and to update the next project...I'm writing it now..."working title "Gate to Valhalla"... your usual Dark Ages saga......and hope to be shooting later this Fall...maybe October or November...in the forests of Germania...I mean Brandon.

No comments: