Monday, June 9, 2008

Orbis film trailer posted this week...




Now that we are at the end of the edit...we will cut a short trailer and post it to the site ...should be up by Wednesday 6-11-08....

The edit looks good...we all like it...and good comments from those that have dropped by to see it...Zachary...who has been by my side on the edit for the duration... and I both now have films to enter into the film fests out there...he wrote and Directed "The Devil and Tom Walker" ...we shot it in March...he cast me in that film...I was just finished with Orbis...and rearing to go....so we plan to enter the fests together as the Mississippi contingency....wish us luck...I will post everything we enter...and how we do here on this blog...


I am in the 3rd draft of the new screenplay I have been working on...presently titled..."Gate to Valhalla"....it will be shot..I hope this Fall...and so RIGHT NOW I AM THINKING ABOUT CASTING...I plan on using my main players from Orbis in the lead roles...but we will need a "Black Warrior Elf"....so I am looking for that....and a man to play the "King of Mortal-Dom"...and 3 "Knights of Mortal-Dom"....This time I do hope to find some dwarves...since we need them for one specific scene...also an older... wise ..."Wizard of Fallingwater"...

Valhalla will be another costume drama...this one set ...in the Dark Ages...when Druids and the Elvish Warriors of the forest still lived...

No comments: