Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Editing will continue this weekend 3-23-08


The editing goes on this weekend...and it is slowly coming together...
I have been keeping this blog since November '07...and as I look at it...I notice ..as has Lois...wow...what a change took place in me for the 6 months leading up to ..while writing the script...and trying to build up....and continuing thu the shoot....now I have a better understanding of the concept of getting into the role.....After it was all over...I sort of struggled with coming out of character...Saturius...my character...was hard to quit...I liked him...and I wanted
to stay there....but it's hard to walk around with a sword these days...and wear a red cape....but boy...what a great experience being him for that time....I look at these pictures and almost do not see myself....

I have a new role to play...that of "Old Scratch"...in "The Devil and Tom Walker"...which is shooting this week 3-17-08...it will be the first thing I have done since Orbis...and I did not write it...and Produce it....purely in it as an actor...which will be fun....it's another Mississippi film...for the film fest market in '08-'09......more on that...with pics next week after the shoot ....

No comments: